Beacons are in vogue! Companies small and big are fast realizing the wonders these tiny devices can do for their business and are trying to get on the beacon bandwagon before their competitors do.
The problem that most businesses face, however, is that though, there is a surfeit of options available in the beacon hardware market, there is very little information on actually deploying beacons and managing them on the field.
We’ve tried to pack as much information about beacons and iBeacon technology into our Beacon Primer Webinar Series, that aims to help businesses at every stage of their beacon strategy. In the last few webinars, we have covered topics from challenges of deploying beacons in the real world, to choosing the right beacon hardware for your business, deploying and managing beacons to integrating iBeacon technology into your app.
Once you have deployed beacons, it’s important to create beacon-enabled campaigns to boost your marketing, sales and customer engagement. Our upcoming webinar will discuss how you can create effective beacon campaigns that drive ROI.
Here are a few questions you need to ask yourself, before launching a beacon campaign:
- What is the goal of your campaign? Is it to generate new business, or to upsell to existing customers, or simply enhance customer experience?
- Does the campaign deliver value to customers? Will you be ‘engaging’ your customers, or ‘annoying’ them with your notifications?
- Are you integrating your campaign with your current marketing strategy? If not, why? And if you want to, how should you do it?
- And, most importantly – How can you make your beacon strategy successful?
- Successful beacon campaigns and their reason for success
Find answers to all your questions and much more, in our webinar on “How to create successful beacon-enabled campaigns”
We, at Beaconstac, have been involved with beacon projects across industry verticals ranging from retail to museums, theme parks, malls, hotels and restaurants to airports. Through our Beacon Primer Webinar Series, we aim to help businesses at every stage of their beacon strategy. From procuring, to deploying and managing beacons, to integrating iBeacon technology into your app, our webinar series is a quick start guide for devising and implementing a profitable beacon strategy for your business.
If you are planning a beacon pilot, take a look at Beaconstac, that includes everything you need to get started. Using Beaconstac you can set up your own campaign, without a developer’s help!