With today’s ever connected customers always searching for that ‘nearest’ restaurant or a shopping outlet while on the move, location-based mobile advertising does seem to be the first thing retailers should invest on this year.
If you’re wondering about the ROI of location-based mobile advertising in retail and why you should invest in iBeacon technology and Wi-Fi localization, you must definitely attend our upcoming webinar.
In our upcoming webinar, Prof. Anindya Ghose, Professor of Marketing at NYU Stern School of Business will offer Location-based mobile advertising lessons for retailers, and talk about the impact of iBeacon technology, Wi-Fi and Geo-fencing on retail sales.
He will share results from his experiments with Beacon-based targeting, Wi-Fi localization and geo-fencing conducted in retail stores across Germany, China, South Korea and the US.
Join us for this free webinar on April 21, 2015 and find answers to all your questions about location-based mobile advertising.
1. What is the potential in Location-based mobile advertising?
2. How to increase mobile ad conversion rates through localization
3. What is the effect of geographical distance on users’ coupon choices?
4. Effect of iBeacon technology on consumers’ store and coupon choice behavior
5. Effect of Wi-Fi localization based mobile advertising in a mall in Beijing
You take a data-driven decision based on the results of iBeacon experiments conducted by leading retailers across the globe. What are you waiting for?
If you are planning a beacon pilot, take a look at Beaconstac, that includes everything you need to get started. Using Beaconstac you can set up your own campaign, without a developer’s help!