Ebook – Eddystone 101: A Beginner’s Guide to Eddystone Beacon Pilots
March 14, 2017
If you are a marketer looking to get started with Eddystone beacons, you are sure to have a thousand questions running in your mind. In fact, chances are that, one or more of these questions strike a chord with you:
– Does Eddystone really suit my business?
– How do I go about setting up an Eddystone campaign from scratch?
– What kind of beacon-enabled notifications should I send?
– What does an Eddystone notification look like on Android and iOS devices?
– What kind of analytics metrics can I gather using Eddystone beacons? How do I put them to use?
Fret not, for you are not alone!
Inspite of all the buzz and popularity of Eddystone beacons, most marketers, even today, don’t have a clear picture on the what, why, when, where and how of Eddystone beacons. Primarily because, there is no single guide out there, that will take you through everything about Eddystone.
To help businesses with the same, we are thrilled to announce our new ebook – Eddystone 101: A Beginner’s Guide to Eddystone Beacon Pilots – that talks about everything you need to know to get your Eddystone beacon pilot up and running in no time. Right from how Eddystone, Physical Web and iBeacon measure up against each other, to the latest examples on Eddystone campaigns, this Ebook will set you up for success.