Up until now on Beaconstac, you could personalize your beacon campaigns to reach your audience by location and time. However, if your audience uses multiple languages, you ideally would also like to communicate with them in their preferred language. To make this possible, we now support beacon notifications in multiple languages.
You can now dynamically change beacons notifications according to the users’ preferred language. For example, a user whose smartphone language is set to French will get notifications in French, while a German user will see notifications in the German language.
Use cases of dynamic notifications
- Broadcast offers in all languages to widen the reach and drive more sales
- Notify a specific section of the society about a relevant event – For example, notify all Koreans about the LA Korean festival 2018
- Run geographically targeted marketing campaigns on festivals – For example, broadcast Indian Independence Day promotional message to all Indians in the U.S. – This not only drives sales for you but also wins you, loyal customers!
- Boost engagement at multinational conferences and events – If you are participating in events such as Google Developers’ meet, ensure your campaign communicates with participants from across the globe
Adding multiple languages and configuring notifications
Let’s say, you own a coffee shop with a good mix of French, English and Korean customers. Here’s how you can notify them in their preferred languages.
1. Set up a notification in English
(Beacons > Beacon Details > Eddystone notifications)
2. Add language from the drop-down – French
3. Add notification title and description in French
4. That’s it! Repeat the same process for adding other languages as well (In this case, German). You could set either of the languages as a default language. In case of Physical Web and CloseBy notifications, users will still receive notifications in the default language you have set.
We hope this functionality boosts your campaign performance and helps you unlock reaching new audiences in a much more personalized manner!
If you are looking to get started on a short pilot, head to our Beaconstac store page and invest in a set of beacons and our Premium subscription plan. You can have the campaigns up and running in less than 15 mins!