Beaconstac introduced markdown cards to save the time that web pages would take to load when you simply push notifications with URLs. The content that markdown cards delivers are attractive, simple and to the point. As a result of the efficiency, more than 85% of our users have begun to use Markdown Cards. This is a boon to businesses who don’t have a mobile website as our Markdown Cards are effective to deliver all the necessary information and call to action.
Based on the some great feedback we have received from our growing customer base, we are continuously working on finding ways to make our customer experience better. And now, we present to you the most requested Markdown Card themes.
You can now override the default theme and go creative with your card. It is ridiculously easy to customize these Markdown Cards, and most importantly you don’t need an engineer to code. You can design your Markdown Cards by simply replacing the existing texts and images.
Rolling out our first six Markdown Card Templates
For starters, we are rolling out six markdown card templates. These templates can cater the needs of almost all kinds of businesses. Here is a list of the available Markdown Cards:
1. Markdown Card Theme #1: Daily Offer
This markdown card is best suited for announcing a single offer on a particular product. The best thing about this theme is the CTA button stays static even when you scroll through. This is helpful when the content is long, and the user has to scroll down to see the complete ad. The theme is best suited for retail stores and here are some sample scenarios where you can use it:
- Product Launch: When you have to advertise a product with its picture and a long list of technical specifications
- Online Stores: When you are advertising more than one product, and the products are listed vertically. Even if the user scrolls down to see the next product, the CTA button would remain static
2. Markdown Card Theme #2 Listing
This Markdown card theme is the best option for businesses that don’t have a website. This theme can accommodate a lot of content still looking neat and straightforward . You can add a picture, a headline, a horizontal list of features, and a short description with a CTA button. Realtors can use this layout as they can pack all the required information in just one markdown card.
3. Markdown Card Theme #3: Best offers
This is similar to the Listing theme except for having an additional CTA (call-to-action) button. The idea is to get the users to engage in one or the other way. Here are a few recommended use-cases for this theme:
- Restaurants and Cafe: You can use the card to promote a particular offer with one CTA button to place the order for door delivery and the other one to book a table
- Hotel: You can inform guests about the digital check-ins along with a CTA button to check-in. You can use the other CTA to navigate guests to the major areas of the hotel
- Retail Stores: You can promote one product and use the CTA button to navigate them to the section where the product is available. You can use the other CTA button to help them buy it online
4. Markdown Card Theme #4: Broadcast information
Attention-grabbing is a big challenge when it comes to getting people read a long content. Rich media can grab more attention than just a notification with a plain text. A markdown card like this with an attractive background and a crisp blurb of your content will entice users to learn more. Here are some use-cases:
- Amusement Parks: When you are giving the safety information and you want all the visitors to read your precautions
- Museums: When you are giving the history of every show-piece in the museum when the user is in proximity to it
- Events: When you have to announce the details of the event to the people in the vicinity of the venue
5. Markdown Card Theme #5: Product Launch
If you are a business that often brings something new to the table, markdown cards are the best option to announce your product launches. This is because you can save a lot of time by reusing the same card for a different product launches just by replacing the text and images. Here are a few use-cases:
- Restaurant: When you change “Today’s Special” every day and have to make an announcement
- Departmental Stores: When you have daily offers. It is a way easier to make changes to the markdown cards rather than making a periodic oral announcement in the store
6. Markdown Card Theme #6: Loyalty programs
This theme is the best option when you have to convey a short message. You can use it to announce a simple offer without any terms and conditions. Here are a few use-cases:
- Discounts in Salons and Spas. For example, 30% discount on all services on Fridays
- Bank offers in retail stores. For example, 10% off on all laptops when you pay with VISA cards
- Loyalty programs for online retail stores. For example: Buy 2 T-shirts and get 1 free
- Referral programs for service-based businesses. For example: Refer friends and get 10$ for every friend that signs up
How can I get started with Beaconstac Markdown Card themes?
Step 1: Go to dashboard.beaconstac.com
Step 2: Select Markdown Cards
Step 3: Click on +create
Step 4: Select the theme you prefer
Step 5: Edit the theme just by replacing the existing content
(To mention, you can see a real-time preview of the content you edit besides the coding snippet)
Click here to watch a demo video
If you have other interesting ideas for Markdown Cards themes or have any questions on any of this do reach out to us at email@example.com .
If you are planning to try out beacons, take a look at Beaconstac, that includes everything you need to get started. Using Beaconstac you can set up your own campaign, without a developer’s help!