2. Click on your username and select ‘Your Orders’
3. This will open up a new window, where you will see – Completed Orders, Open Orders, and Subscription Charges.
Here is what the ‘Completed Orders’ looks like:
A preview of what ‘Open Orders’ looks like:
Viewing your current subscription plan charges:
Tracking your in-transit order
1. Open ‘Completed Orders’2. Click on ‘Track Package’
3. You will be taken to the FedEx tracking site for real-time tracking like so:
2. Downloading Invoices
Invoices had to be requested for and would be sent manually before this upgrade.
Now you can easily download the invoices for both the hardware and the platform.
How to download the invoice for the hardware
1. Open ‘Completed Orders’
2. Click on ‘Download Invoice’
Here is what your invoice will look like:
How to download the invoice for the platform
1. Open ‘Subscription Charges’ and click on ‘Download Invoice’Here is what your invoice will look like:
Update #2: Markdown Card Upgrades
1. Embed Google Maps onto Markdown cards
Adding a navigation option on the Markdown cards in the past meant adding a button that either said ‘Navigate’ or ‘Directions’ which had to be clicked by a user to start navigation on Google Maps. This way of adding directions was not as intuitive as it could be.
In real estate or retail where ‘location’ is everything, it is important to perceive if the end-user is able to locate the store or open house easily. Adding this tidy feature effectively allows you to draw more customers to your place of business. You can directly embed Google Maps onto your markdown card making for a far more intuitive campaign. Upon clicking the map, the Google Maps app will open up on the smartphone.
How to embed Google Maps onto a Markdown card
1. Create a new Markdown Card or choose one of our templates
2. Edit your markdown card and click on the map icon
3. A pop-up ‘Add Map location’ will appear.
4. Search for your location on Google Maps and select the right one.
5. After selecting the location, you can also improve the accuracy by dragging the map icon (if needed). Once you’re satisfied, click on ‘Add’
This is how it would appear to the end-user:
2. Easily modify the background and text color on a button
The background and the color of the text on buttons like ‘Buy now’ or ‘Navigate’ were preset based on the theme of a particular markdown card. To make the markdown card consistent with brand colors, our customers had to use CSS codes. However, we realized that – marketers like you and me – are not CSS experts!
Now you can change the background color of the button and the color of the text to make it even more aesthetically pleasing and in line with the brand’s chosen colors. Choosing a theme but still being able to customize the colors of the button and text allows for more flexibility and experimentation.
How to change the background color and text color of a button
1. While you’re editing your markdown card, click on A
2. A pop-up window ‘Set Style’ will open
3. Under Tag, scroll down to select Button
4. Click on the ‘Background color’ and choose the one you like.
5. Choose your desired text color in the same way.
6. Once you’re done, click on ‘Add’
Here is a comparison of the markdown card before and after this change:
3. Introducing Image Gallery to avoid re-uploading images
To add a background or an image to the markdown card, you could either upload by dragging and dropping it or uploading it manually by searching for it on your computer. The issue arises when you want to use the same image in a different markdown card or if the image is not present on the computer being used. Uploading the same image over and over again is repetitive and a waste of time and efforts.
Now you only have to upload an image once and it will be available to you in the image gallery. You can choose your previously uploaded image as a background for a different markdown card.
How to use the Image gallery
To set a background
1. Click on the background image icon
2. A pop-up ‘Set background’ will open. You can add a color, an image or gradient to the background.
3. Select an image from the gallery and click on ‘Set background’
That’s it. Your background is updated
To set an image
1. Click on the Add image icon
2. A pop-up window ‘Select image’ will open.
3. Choose the desired image and click on ‘Select.’
That’s it! Your image is updated
What updates would you like to see next? Let us know in the comments below.
Sneh is a Content Marketing Manager at Beaconstac. When she’s not obsessing over customized QR Codes, she can be found fawning over dogs or bingeing on Netflix. To discuss content marketing or anything else under the sun, reach out to her on Twitter or LinkedIn.