We are perpetually in search of new and improved ways of personalizing the purchase experience for customers. If you are a marketer or business owner trying to explore how you can reach out to your customers with relevant offers based on their preferences, you’ve landed in the right place!
Beaconstac’s Geofencing solution is here to solve all your customer segmenting and retargeting problems! With the launch of the latest Geofencing solution, Beaconstac aims to take your location-based marketing to the next level.
But first, let’s help you understand all you need to know about Geofencing, shall we?
What is Geofencing & how does it work?
A geofence is a virtual geographic boundary created by a software program that helps recognize a mobile phone when the user is within the boundary. Through Geofencing, the software can detect when a user enters and leaves the specific geofence and how long they stay within the perimeter.
For instance, if your geofence covers the area of a shopping mall, you can easily detect when a customer enters which store, how long they stay within the store and how often they visit the store. Such tiny details which might otherwise go unnoticed are actually the biggest telltale signs of a customer’s buying behavior and patterns.
Getting started with Geofencing on Beaconstac
For geofencing to work, you have to integrate our SDK into your app and that’s it. You can start creating virtual geofences on the dashboard which will trigger messages through the app.
To see how geofencing works, Schedule a Demo with us and we’ll help you get started.
What makes Geofencing different from other location-based services?
What makes Geofencing stand out from the other location-based marketing services is the fact that it requires no hardware whatsoever to work. Geofencing technology works seamlessly using the Cellular/WiFi networks by leveraging the location services from the user’s smartphone.
Geofencing is also capable of covering a much larger target area as compared to a Bluetooth Beacon.
Why marketers need to start using Geofencing right away!
– Geofencing helps you track the buying patterns of your customers in the simplest possible way
– With Geofencing, you can easily track multiple customers at the same time and segment them into different groups for sending personalized offers
– Geofencing makes it easier for marketers to increase the success rates of conversion from prospects to customers
– All customer needs change over time and so does their purchase preferences, keep track of such changing patterns in real-time with Geofencing
– Retarget old customers by identifying and understanding their latest buying behavior
– The most important reason of all: You never have to consider any other technique of customer segmenting and retargeting ever again!
Powerful use-cases of Geofencing for your industry
Retail: Send out promotional offers and coupon codes to customers as they enter the vicinity of your retail outlet
E-commerce: Create a geofencing boundary around your toughest retail counterparts and send out better deals to lure them away from competitors towards online shopping
Restaurants: Schedule customized campaigns for breakfast, lunch and dinner time offers and take-away options which can be delivered based on the time at which the customers enter the geofence
Real Estate: Display the latest properties on sale with an image gallery of the property
Tourism & Hospitality: Deliver offers on top-rated hotels & services as the customer enters the boundary and request for feedback as they leave.