Creating and sharing a digital business card is easy and convenient. While that helps you a great deal, it is also crucial to ensure that your prospects have a hassle-free experience while viewing and saving your contact details—and a digital business card (or e-business card) lets you do just that.
Once you share the card, your prospects can:
Instantly access your contact details via a digital business card QR Code or URL.
Save your details on their mobile devices with a tap.
Read further to learn how your prospects can view and save your digital business cards.
Your prospects can instantly access your contact information by just scanning your digital business card QR Code. Here’s how it works:
1. First, share your digital business card as a QR Code with your prospect through your preferred mediums such as Apple or Google Wallet, email signature, social media, event ID tag, or as a JPEG or PNG image on your mobile device.
2. Your prospect can scan this QR Code using:
a. Their mobile device camera, or
b. The in-built QR Code scanner, or
c. A dedicated QR Code scanner app
3. Upon scanning the code, a URL pops up on their mobile screen.
4. Your prospect can click the URL to view the contents of your e-business card as an interactive landing page on their mobile device.
5. Then, they can click “Add to contacts” at the bottom of the digital business card landing page to save it as a .vcf file on their mobile device.
After that, your prospect can access your e-business card details from their phone’s address book anytime.
2) By accessing your digital business card URL
Another way your prospects can view and save your contact details is through your digital business card URL. Let’s see how it works:
2. Then, you can share the URL with your prospects via Whatsapp, SMS, email, and other mediums.
3. Once your recipients click the URL, they are directed to a digital business card landing page with all your contact details.
4. Then, they can click “Add to contacts,” present at the bottom of the digital business card landing page.
5. Once they click this button, your e-business card details are stored as a .vcf file on their mobile device.
Pro tip: How to enable one-click, instant card download on your prospect’s mobile device
With Beaconstac’s exclusive “Direct Download on Scan” feature, your prospects can instantly download your e-business card details.
All they need to do is scan your digital business card QR Code or click your card URL to save your contact details on their mobile device with a single click.
Here’s how you can enable this feature on Beaconstac’s dashboard:
1. Navigate to the “LAUNCH” tab while creating a new digital business card or editing an existing one.
2. Then, enable “DOWNLOAD ON SCAN” under “ADVANCED SETTINGS.”
That’s it. Now, your prospects can download your digital business card with a single click.
Create & share digital business cards your prospects can instantly view & save—via Beaconstac
Your prospects or potential clients prefer a hassle-free experience when viewing, interacting with, and saving your e-business cards. Ensuring this is key if you wish to maximize your networking efforts.
With Beaconstac’s digital business card solution, you can seamlessly share your digital business cards. These ways include sharing via QR Codes, URLs, Apple/Google Wallet, email signatures, and more.
Your prospects can receive and save these cards within seconds—without downloading any app. With exclusive features such as “Direct Download on Scan,” you can further increase convenience for your client.
In addition, you can enable two-way contact sharing through Beaconstac’s digital business cards. This capability lets you capture your prospect’s contact details directly from your digital business card.
Furthermore, all your business card activities on the Beaconstac dashboard are safeguarded by enterprise-grade security measures such as SOC® 2 Type 2 and GDPR compliance.
A passionate writer with an inquisitive eye for marketing, Athira comes with over 5 years of experience researching and writing about B2B SaaS products. Presently, she helps people understand the benefits of a digital business card and how they help modernize networking & lead generation. To know more about her work, and her published work around digital business cards, click here.