Establishing a robust m-commerce presence has become a priority for all retail businesses. And this transition to a new platform often ends up being quite an expensive and time-consuming task for many. MobStac helps retail brands to navigate the complexities of building large scale m-commerce channels by giving them the flexibility to choose what suits their needs the best. Here are a list of questions that will give you further insights on how MobStac will help you reduce costs and produce better ROI by thoroughly addressing all the critical points during transition.
1. Does the MobStac m-commerce platform support omni-channel commerce?
MobStac provides you with optimized solutions ranging from responsive websites to adaptive websites and native apps. And these solutions support a broad range of devices such as feature phones, smartphones, tablets, laptop or desktop and television sets.
2. Was the MobStac platform designed to be global-ready from the very first version? MobStac is designed to be global with the ability to geo-target and serve up relevant pages in the right languages and bill in the right currency.
3. Who typically implements the m-commerce platform?
Except in cases where where the back-end is a home-grown system which does not syndicate content under acceptable standards, MobStac can easily work with your existing e-commerce back-end such as Magento and OpenCart. If you are just starting-up, MobStac can also help you implement a standard e-commerce solution to manage your catalog and integrate it with MobStac’s servers for distribution.
4. Which of the following deployment methods are available—on-premise, hosted (managed services) and on-demand (SaaS)?
MobStac is a SaaS (Software as a Service) or a managed service. We are open to the idea of exploring an on-premise model under special circumstances. Get in touch with us and we’ll talk about your on-premise needs.
5. How does the MobStac m-commerce platform empower business users to configure and update the platform without any help from the IT department?
MobStac is available as a SaaS or a managed service model. That being the case you can leave the heavy-lifting in websites and apps to us. We offer best-in-class dashboards and consoles to monitor and manage your digital properties as part of our solution. Our dashboards include health and status indicators for your sites and apps and API analytics. On the other hand, consoles include management systems for catalogs, content and promotional messages.
6. How does the MobStac m-commerce platform integrate with all customer touchpoints such as smartphones and tablets?
The MobStac m-commerce platform employs a technology known as adaptive delivery, where the server hosting the website detects the devices making requests to it, and uses this information to deliver different batches of HTML and CSS code based on the characteristics of the device that has been detected. We also develop apps natively for different Operating Systems such as Android, iOS and Windows.
7. How often are versions and point releases made?
Bug-fixes are made as soon as they are discovered or reported. Meanwhile any changes in workflow and design will be made after assessing the change request and agreeing on a timeline. On the other hand point releases for platform changes such as new features and improved efficiency will take place on a fortnightly (once in two weeks) basis, after due testing. Of these, few changes especially the ones related to new features, may be offered on an as-required basis to individual clients and rolled out along with the forthcoming point releases.
8. Does the MobStac platform come with a centralized repository that helps manage both structured data (such as product variants, pricing information) and unstructured data (such as editorial content, video, pictures) in multiple languages?
Yes, MobStac uses a mix of SQL and No SQL technologies to manage different kinds of data. It also has support for non-English languages.
9. Are all the features and modules of the MobStac platform written on a single code base (homogenous stack)?
MobStac’s platform is fully owned and developed in-house.That being the case, all integrations via plugins and API brokers are also created by MobStac, to fit in and work smoothly with its different components.